Game Camp, November 2008
The games below were created during the November 2008 GameCamp held at the Prairie Tech Learning Center in Monmouth, Illinois on November 15th, 2008. The files are compressed as Zip archives and are meant to be unpacked into the GameSmart directory. All files will have both a Scripts and a Textures directory. Follow these steps to download and configure your game:
- If you don't have the GameSmart Grid Game installed, download it and install it.
- Download the zip file that contains your unique game data (select your game below and save the file to your computer).
- Open the zip file. If you don't have uncompression software, download Zip Genius and install it.
- Copy the files from your game's Textures folder (the one from the zip file) into the Textures folder in your GameSmart installation. If you are asked to overwrite files, say "Yes."
- Copy the files from your game's Scripts folder (the one from the zip file) into the Scripts folder in your GameSmart installation. If you are asked to overwrite files, say "Yes."
- You should now be able to start the GameSmart.exe application and run your game.
J. Robinson, A. Shaw & L. Sternhagen
L. Harkey & M. Smith
V. Kumar, C. North & S. Sager
S. Paulsgrove & J. Purtle
L. DeMink & K. Merchie
S. Garza & G. McClanahan